General Baggage Info
Your baggage, labelled with your first and last name, must not exceed the number and maximum weight allowed for transport by the airline, determined by the class of service and shown on your ticket. If your baggage exceeds these limits, transport is allowed after payment of this “excess” at the ticket office or the same check-in desk.
Remember to always put your name, address, and phone number on all baggage, including your hand luggage. Please note: Do not leave your luggage unattended while you are in the airport.
Only one carry-on bag is generally allowed on board the aircraft (check the number, weight and size allowed with the airline).
In addition, you can bring the following items with you:
- a handbag, a briefcase, or a laptop
- a camera, a video camera, or a CD player
- an overcoat or a raincoat
- an umbrella or a walking-stick
- a pair of crutches or other walking aids
- a carrycot and baby food
- reading material for the trip
- items purchased in “Duty Free” or in the airport shops (limited quantity and weight).
(*) Some airlines require you to place the items in your hand baggage.