It is forbidden to carry LAG (Liquids, Aerosols or Gels) in your hand baggage.
- water and other drinks, soups, syrups
- creams, lotions, or oils
- gels (including hair and shower gel)
- pressurised containers (including shaving foam, other foams, aerosols, or deodorant)
- pastes (including toothpaste)
- a mix of solids and liquids
- any other product of a similar consistency.
Unless such liquids are contained in individual containers of a capacity of no more than 100ml or equivalent (e.g. 100 grams), and carried in a re-sealable, transparent plastic bag, completely closed, not exceeding 1 litre (i.e. about 18 x 20 cm) separate from other hand baggage.
By re-sealable transparent plastic bag we mean a container that allows you to easily see the contents without having to open it and that it is equipped with a sealing system, such as a zip or press-studs, or at least that it can be closed again after opening.