The Fast Track service at Catania Airport allows you to get to the gates area through a route specially reserved for you, avoiding the queues at the security checkpoints. It operates from 05.00 to 22.00 exclusively in Terminal A.
The following categories of passenger are entitled to use it:
The establishment of a priority gate allows quick access to the following categories of passenger:
- Families with children in possession of an INFANT card and/or with a pushchair.
- Passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) accompanied by the airport operator on duty and at most, an escort.
- Unaccompanied Minors (UNMR), assisted by a guardian who must leave an identity document with the police to access the security restricted area as long as necessary to accompany the departing minor.
- Pacemaker wearers, passengers with difficulty walking, and the visually impaired, with only one companion.
- Pregnant women with only one companion.